Monday, February 08, 2010

Resolute, We Marches On

...Snowmageddon II (The Yetipocolypse) is tentatively slated to begin late tonight (barring what, cancellation due to inclement weather?); accordingly, I cite this photo from Saturday that we of Roseholme will fight it on the sidewalks, we will fight it in the alleyways, we will fight it even unto the streets and we will never, never surrender! --Um, never surrender except to go indoors and eat more French Toast in order to stay strong for the struggle, of course. (If I look a little bulky, that's four layers. At least one too many: I nearly burned up, shoveling snow).

Update: some folks like the crime scene tape scarf! But do me a favor: go to Tam's, use her Amazon.com link, and order it from there. Won't cost you any more and it helps keep the lights on at Roseholme cottage!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pffft, lazy cat. Just sitting there recharing its batteries via sunlight.

Shootin' Buddy

Anonymous said...

"recharging"!!!

Lazy cat, not checking my spelling.

*shakes fist*

Shootin' Buddy

BobG said...

That picture reminds me of an old scifi flick, but it was in black and white.

Standard Mischief said...

That looks like police tape on the head there. Interesting scarf

Anonymous said...

Snow? What is Snow? lol

See Ya

sam said...

"Bulky?" You look positively svelte, m'dear.

Maybe I can work that into an excuse. "I look bulky because you can't shovel rain." Couldn't possibly be six weeks of football and pizza? Nah!

Anonymous said...

I like the scarf. A lot.

Jim

w/v: hogester. Poly/pigskin blend, dry clean or deep fry only?

Joseph said...

What Sam Said!

Carteach said...

Please don't hate me for laughing, but something there tripped my chuckle switch.

Timmeehh said...

I'd recognise that nose anywhere.