Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Nothing Like A Night's Sleep

To lend perspective on a new day. I'll be under the bed, then. ;)

But srsly, folks... It appears I've got way worse than ever seasonal-allergy-like thingies, possibly from a couple of days spent working on some really ugly comms junk semi-hidden in shrubbery. It's a sort of a "force multiplier" for badness, especially if one is slow to notice. Since my usual response to allergies is to ignore 'em as contemptible little aliments (you're allowed to do this if you have migraines; it's kind of like playin' the dozens, only for keepsies), it snuck up on me.

6 comments:

LeeAnn said...

We moved here after pollen season was over last year. Now it's pollen season. We'd never dealt with pollen before. We want to die. But first we want whoever is in charge of pollen control to die. A lot.
Hope you don't die.... and feel better.

Drang said...

Ummm... "aliments" or "ailments"...?

eriko said...

Be careful with the meds. I switched from the good stuff they do not make any more to Zertec and it left me pined to the couch after barely getting in 6 hours at work. It took me a week to realized it was te meds.

Rabbit said...

The tree sperm is thick in the air. Everything remotely plantae around here is in full-on roofie-induced datey-rapey orgy mode, and thanks to our betters, one is unable to buy any effective relief and the store without being carded. It's all to make sure we're cloudy-brained enough to pay no attention to healthcare bills, I'm sure.

mikelaforge said...

Bad down here in Fayetteville as well. Yellow fog drifting down from the pines in waves.

Hat Trick said...

Hang in there. My allergies have been killing me since the trees started producing pollen. I'm about ready to go back to the Benadryl even though it knocks me out because the expensive prescription stuff doesn't seem to work.