Since it was from Plegmmie, one of the kewlest gurrls in the entire school (see photo for a few of the Gifts of the Phlegm-i), I'm goin' along, mostly.
Link meme rules:
1. Must be clean, no R rated material.
2. Tell 5 people.
If you have read this, consider yourself told. The judges will also accept "pwned."
3. Only 5 links allowed. You can link to business, favorite, affiliate sites, etc.
- SpaceX Delos D. Harriman, eat your heart out. These kids are goin' to orbit for money. Carryin' passengers.
- Guy Lautard, the real reason we keep Canada around. I want "The Machinist's Bedside Companion" for my birthday! ...At least one volume.
- Nixie tubes, baby!. They're kewl!
- Two words: Emma Clarke. Go. Listen. The London Subway gonifs fired her over this.
- I'm torn! Old radios or neat-o toolstore? H'mmm. Radios later, a recurring theme; for now, look around Lee Valley for tools, incredibly wonderful hardware -- Tansu blivits! Repro Victorian hardware! Yankee screwdrivers (made by Japan's Vessel tools and yet some claim irony is dead)! -- and gardening niftiness, too.
And there you have it. Try it, if you'd like.