Or maybe Der Tag, a term the use of which Tam assures me will magnetimagically snarf up all the whackjobs of a certain bent. (One is reminded of Rowan Atkinson as the Devil welcoming new arrivals to Hell: "...The French -- are the French here? Good, good. And are the neo-N--" Well, he doesn't say that, he's British and looking to history; but I'm sure they'd be there too, probably grouped with the lawyers.
Where was I? Oh, yes, the tag! That.
Less tagged me with this:
1. Write your own six word memoire.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play....
1. Hyperactive radiowoman shoots, writes, vexes ijits.
2. Here. (Not sure what blood oranges, hot sauce, a cellphone and an Elizabeth Moon novel have to do with it but hey, "vivid" I got),
3. A) See above, B) Farthest-back link I can find is here.
4. Tam (her second), Carteach0, BobG, Phlegmmie, Earth-Bound Misfit.
5. As time permits.
T. R. MCELROY'S STREAMLINED TELEGRAPH KEYS
9 months ago