Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Went To See The Tommy Cat

The vet said he was "continuing to improve." Which means he was even worse off than I thought, as he mostly just laid there while I petted him and talked to him. His eyes tracked me a little and he didn't seem miserable, just exhausted. Breathing pretty fast.

Tam went to the pet hospital with me. (I turned my ankle at work,thanks to some holes left in the lawn and a mower who just mowed flat across them. I can drive my manual transmission car but it's no fun). She cried. I cried too.

I'll see how he's doing and what vet has to say about him in the morning. I'm still hoping.

6 comments:

Jeffro said...

Hang in there - sending positive karma your way.

Home on the Range said...

Sorry to hear. Joanna and I are probably going to do coffee or something Saturday morning. We'd love if you'd join us, if you'd like a pick me up.

big hug.

B.

Sarah said...

Here's to great news.

Turk Turon said...

I'm hoping for a solid recovery so that Tommy can go home to Roseholme Cottage ASAP.

Joseph said...

Hoping for the best for all of you.

Stranger said...

The Stranger and family are hoping for the best for you - and Tommy.

S