Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Have A Dream

     "I have a dream today: that one day, little black children, little white children, American children of every race, every creed, will grow up straight and strong and join together to bomb the crap out of two-bit, Third-World countries; that they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the accuracy of their bombing runs....."

     Achievement unlocked.  --Had Dr. King actually said that, I mean.  I was mildly surprised when the President didn't use yesterday to announce the aerial trouncing of Syria was about to begin, phase one of Operation I Can Start Wars Just Like Modern Every President After Carter.

     How times change -- back in the Twentieth Century, you would walk a mile for a Camel; in the 21st, you must walk a mile for a Camel.  Or a Lucky, etc.. No Smoking within 5000 feet!  And the .gov has the .mil bombing the dickens outta the genuine article.

No comments: