Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Chapter At I Work On A Starship

They could put a bell or a beeper on electric forklifts. They could especially put a bell on the automated ones. Sure, it will eventually drive everyone who works near 'em luridly nutty, but think of the children and innocents it might save. Including me! But even if they didn't do that -- and they don't -- I do not care how talented a programmer of servomechanisms you are, nor how sophisticated they are, the rotten machines should not do a happy little dance after they have nearly hit me and rolled up to their destination.

Read exciting Chapter Three of Frothup: Dropping In at I Work On A Starship!

6 comments:

Ian Argent said...

Well, that explains why Smarts are so hard to get ahold of in the States.

Anonymous said...

Is this going to be made into a book? Because I'd buy a few copies.

Antibubba

Roberta X said...

A book? I don't know; I started working the first one into a book and proofreading is going v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y. I'd like to make it into a book!

Ian: Or Our Heroine could be mistaken. :)

Ian Argent said...

I drive one, I'm fully prepared to accept they're an Edger trade good.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Re: Smarts. I LOL'ed :)

sam said...

I really liked the flow of this chapter, beautiful. Alhough, that robotic defiler of Bobbi needs to meet a destructive end, ASAP.

Q: Who owns the .null domain?
A:


Is ASII-art related to ASCII-art? Or is is closer to EBCDIC? ;p