Friday, July 08, 2011

Dinner, Wheels

Tam and I stopped by the Scratchtruck for dinner; I noticed they were workin' SoBro on my trip home and hauled her there posthaste.

On the scene, we saw a very nice bicycle parked at the Upland Brewing outlet. It caight my eye at once, with the old-school frame geometry. Turned out to be a Pashley Guv'nor; they still make 'em the old way, which means nearly indestructible and great-looking. Make mine a Princess Sovereign, please! (FTC, they're unlikely to send me one free for a mention, so KMA).

2 comments:

Joanna said...

DROOOOOOOOOOL.

I lust in my heart after the commuter model. Year after next, baby, year after next ...

/stupid ankles. Y U no stable without surgery?

John Peddie (Toronto) said...

Any nation that could create a Spitfire could certainly do credit to two wheels.

Air or ground,timeless is timeless.

Now, if they could only fix the rest of the joint...