Saturday, May 03, 2008

Indy Gunblogger Bash, Tomorrow

That's 3:00 p.m., Sunday, 4 May 2008, at Broad Ripple Brewpub, 840 E 65th St., Indianapolis, IN 46220

Bloggers and blogreaders are all invited! Of the local blogbunch, Tamara and I will be there; we're hoping Red and Ahab will, too. (Scully? Please?)

Broadripple's streets are a little, er, "quirky." BRB has a page with Mapquest and Google Maps links. You will enjoy using them. Really and truely.

There is no plan of events; it's just show up, have somethin' to sip, maybe a bite ta eat, and meet and talk!

5 comments:

LBJ said...

I can't make it today, hoping for the June date, and Breda and company will bunk at Rancho de Scully and come to that one as well I think.

Have fun. . I'm on vacation so will toast you all around 4 pm.

Roberta X said...

So it goes! We'll see you in June.

Caleb said...

I'll be there.

I'll be wearing a Red Sox hat, if that helps.

phlegmfatale said...

I'm going shooting with Hols at a local range, but still I'm having gathering envy. We need to organize a really big campout one of these days. Sorry I've been so scarce. My web should be up and running at home some time this week and then you'll get sick of seeing me in your comments, I'll just be around here so much. Y'all have fun!

Turk Turon said...

Yeah, I'm having "gathering envy", too.

Camping trip!? Great idea! Maybe to the Raton, New Mexico area? Home of the NRA's Whittington Shooting Center, with every kind of range imaginable, hmmm? Anyway, whatever the destination, I'm in.

And I'll be in Indy next month, come hell or high water.