Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not Again

I'd ask "Why me?" but I know why: I used The Keywords and Google Lurves Me. This is my second such Google hit.

Still an' all, it's just the least bit distressin' to be Ms. Answer Lady for that eternal burning (or at least chafing) question, "Can the boss make me wear underwear?"

If he can tell you aren't, probably yes but the real question is, Did your parental units not teach you any better? Did you not, at least, pick up on the 11th Commandment?

Wear it or don't but pleeeeze stop comin' to me for help with this little problem, or swelp me, I'll starting addin' a pinch of itching powder with every reply. And f'pity's sakes, take a shower already.

1 comment:

staghounds said...

"You might be a redneck if... you don't wear a shirt at work.


And neither does your husband..."