Friday, May 23, 2008

The "Running Dogs" Are Back

When I read this this review aloud, Tam chortled "I never thought I'd hear that phrase again," but there it was: the Commies in Russia are callin' Indiana Jones and his female opposite number "running dogs." (Now I have got to see the film!)

Is that Soviet nostalgia I smell or just warmed over bull by-product?

(In other news, Comrade Congressbeing Maxine Waters is bringin' the Redness home. Awww. It's so cute, except it's actually kind of scary. Tam has better commentary).

2 comments:

Chuck Pergiel said...

"Imperialist running dogs" is one of my favorite phrases, right up the there "commie pinkos". I tried to watch the video, but I lost interest after about 15 seconds. Sorry, short attention span.

Anonymous said...

Maxine said exactly what she ment. I believe its called a Freudian slip.