Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tinfoil Hat, Not: Copy Or Scan Money?

     I guess you can try -- but those bills are cryin' "Stop!" at the machine.  Link goes to the EURion Constellation, and that's just the one that got found out; there are other schemes, count on it.

     The battle between coiners and counterfeiters is at least as old as money and if you count buying a pig in a poke only to let the cat outta the bag, it's probably older.  In the case of mediums-of-exchange, ain't nobody spozed to water it down but Teh Gummint.  They get bent all outta shape when there's competition.

3 comments:

JohninMd.(too late?!?) said...

G. Godon Liddy commented in his book "Will" about some of da "Wise guys" he met in the joint; the Govt. went after organised crime as hard as they do 'cuz they hate the competition...

Tam said...

I had no idea.

Douglas2 said...

Hmm. I'm thinking that all those people who say to me "I'll just make a photocopy of this for my records" might start being disappointed if I applied an overlay o such circles to personally identifying documents...