Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Left Loves Everyone Except Those People

In support of my title, I offer this comment made to my "I'm voting for Palin" post:
Roberta,
I can't stand you or your simple minded, right wing complying kind, thank god you live in Indiana and as such your vote dosen't mean a thing.

Die quietly you ignorant hoosier.

Now there, friends, speaks the Left. The people who lecture you about compassion; the people who tell you how everybody matters. Well, everyone except anyone who doesn't agree with them. They'll lecture you about the need to tolerate differing viewpoints -- unless you differ in ways they disdain.

...And let me point out that in the post that got me called "simple minded, right wing complying," I admitted that in most races, I vote Libertarian; I offered my opinion that Senator McCain is guilty (along with Sen. Feingold) of conspiracy to violate the Constitutionally-protected rights of the entire U. S. citizenry; wrote in support of homosexual and polyamorous marriage (or whatever arrangements they wanna make, as long as they stay outta my yard and refrain, as I expect of my heterosexual friends, from sharing intimate details) and the right of morons to use whatever drugs they can afford (and my right to call 'em morons, which they are) -- and this, ladies and gentlemen, this counts as simple-minded wingnuttery and lockstep compliance with teh Eeeee-vill GOP; so you can just imagine how those of you who prefer wedlock be kept conventional and dope illegal must look to Our Friend On The Left.

...And the way most Right-wing people I know differ from the ones I know on the Left is, the Right-wingers don't think my wild and crazy ideas -- or even those of the moonbats -- "don't mean a thing" and they don't tell me to go off and die; meanwhile the Left is hateful and intolerant.

I don't care who y'all vote for but please vote against Mr. Obama and the mean-spirited, narrow-minded people who support him. Their approach to political discourse is shockingly unAmerican and unworthy of serious attention.

Thanks for visiting and commenting, Mr. or Ms. or ungendered Anonymous; thanks for being so brave as to sign your name and give us a link to your blog. Oh, wait, you didn't, did you? It's a trifecta: hateful, unAmerican and cowardly! Great $DEITY, your Mom must be so proud.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good golly, Miss Molly! How I love it when you tear these moonbats a new one. And with such grace. I lurve it!!

Anonymous said...

You're far too kind.

Anonymous said...

Dear dead ignorant Hoosier (You did follow his/her/its instructions and die didn't you?)

RIGHT ON LADY

Signed:

Another ignorant (Although still living) Hoosier

Kevin said...

You Mock their dear leader!
You must be silenced!

Here is more proof the He is the ONE

A permanent Mural of Obama in Pittsburgh's Ghetto
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=32555

Coming soon to a tenement wall near you!

Crucis said...

And the liberal goon-squads are out in force. Two dem/lib persecut---ah, prosecutors in Missouri are threatening anyone who disses BO. They claim the right to censor political speech unless it's their political speech.

Meanwhile their BO ads slander McRino, er, McCain in their ads.

Mike W. said...

Reminds me of the group of hateful, ignorant & intolerant folks I encountered on Delaware Liberal.

I'm noticing it's quite typical of those on the far left.

NotClauswitz said...

The Left spells "tolerate" with an extra consonant and vowel: totalerate.
Meanwhile the Obama Goon-squads in safe-harbors on the East and West Coast, are now stretching their boots in Missouri.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

but but but...

If I don't vote for the Lightworker all my Dem friends will call me a stupid meanie.