- Shot the ever-lovin' heck outta innocent bowling pins what never did me no harm nohow and then, to cap it off, shot at (more than directly on, sigh) their severed heads and did so alongside the redoubtable Turk Turon, Tam K and Her Kewl Shooting Buddy.
- Enjoyed a delightful Mexican lunch with some of the pin-shooters (who are a swell bunch of folks, even if most of 'em do shoot better'n me!).
- Went and hung out at the Art Museum and showed Turk some etchings. (Ooooooo).
- Showed off the Fresh Market. Shared the wonder that is Moxie!
- And then saw a wonderous strange, tragic, twisted and funny Coen Brothers film with Tam, Turk, and Tam's Pal, "Burn After Reading." Not for kids but do see; if you like my sense of humor and drama, this'll do.
Thassallllfernow: sleep, a hamfest and the September BlogMeet (tomorrow, 1500 hours, Broad Ripple Brew Pub, sync watches and Get There) await 'pon the morrow!
T. R. MCELROY'S STREAMLINED TELEGRAPH KEYS
4 months ago