Thursday, August 20, 2009

Illogic All Around

So, "Congresswoman" Eleanor Holmes Norton, non-voting Delegate to the House of Representatives from the District of Colombia, has proposed DHS and SS disarm all citizens within miles of the President. Sebastian reported it, with a link to her website, where my attention was caught by what she (or, to be fair, her office) considers a "poll:"Here's a closer look:
This is an example of "fair and open investigation" as seen from the elected Left: there's no room at all for meaningful dissent and the options are your choice of A) Do me! B)You've already done me! and C) Tell me more about how you will do me!

It's even better than an old-fashioned Soviet election.

Sheesh. And she wants me to listen to her "leadership" and "wisdom" about firearms?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical indeed. The problem is that it shows how they think, and that is scary.

Jim

w/v: unduck. Chicken perhaps?

BobG said...

That poll is funny; it doesn't even pretend to be legitimate. I can't imagine anyone with even two brain cells rattling around in their head being fooled by that. Except so-called "Progressives", anyway.

Tam said...

"I can't imagine anyone with even two brain cells rattling around in their head..."

You mean the people who voted for this chick?