Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Fought The Future And The Future Won

Save your Confederate money!  Save your Continentals!  Hang onto the '01A and the 6C4!  Diesel will never replace steam!  Man was never meant to fly, the rocket has nothing to push against in the vacuum of ignorance!

     ...And Gogger/Bloogle has done kicked me out into the cold, cold screen of their cold new user interface.*  At least they have cleaned up the busy-ness and popping-uppitage quite a lot.
_________________________________________________
* Or, "The brute, brute reboot of a rebooter like you," as the poet did not write.

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Dangit, I was hoping the "update" was just because I wasn't on my usual computer. It does look a bit better than it did before, but man I hate that I don't have that "edit posts" link up top anymore; it made it a lot easier to link to old posts.

Anonymous said...

And let us not forget the increasing loss of electrons that is beginning to cause more and more problems.....

jed said...

Google is the vanguard of the web philosophy of "improve it until it's broken". I try to avoid them whenever possible.