Sunday, October 05, 2008

So That's Me, Then?

Your result for The Classic Dames Test...

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 14% grit, 38% wit, 38% flair, and 19% class!


You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.


Take The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy

7 comments:

Turk Turon said...

I KNEW it!

Katherine Hepburn.

You've seen The Philadelphia Story, right?

Anonymous said...

Yup, you've even got the cheekbones for it! :)

Roberta X said...

I haven't, Turk; my cinematic ignorance is simply appalling. --So Iprolly should see it, hey?

Timmeeee, I picked very good ancestors for cheekbones; I should scan in photographs of my grandparent and parents, especialy in their younger days; they're a good-lookin' bunch. (My Dad's Mom would be model material these days: flawless skin, thick hair, luminous eyes, a little too slender in her day and with the waistline only whalebone can produce). I kind of ended up with cheekbones from both sides and Mom's "family nose." (Yes, just the one, we take turns).

(veriword, as I've yet to log on: eeknsqsls; I think that means I'll get my ham station on the air soon).

Tango Juliet said...

Yeah, I can see it. You and Bogart shooting the rapids in the Queen. :)

Frank W. James said...

Roberta: I took the one for 'leading men' and came up as JOHN WAYNE.

Not sure I would ever respond to the title "The Duke" though.

All The Best,
Frank W. James

Turk Turon said...

IMO, The Philadelphia Story and Annie Hall are the two best romantic comedies ever made.

Roberta X said...

Oh, Frank, you're way tougher then the Duke!

SRSLY, an amazingly high proportion of the male gunbloggers I have met rate very highly on my mental index of "what a man should be." It's not only gunbloggers (hi, Turk!) or even gunnies, my friends Data Viking and Handsome Dave fit the profile, too; but it's a set of qualities like gallantry, honesty and hardworking-ness (among many other) that seem to be gettin' rarer every day.