Monday, May 07, 2012

Priorities

You can search local media websites in vain for primary election basics (like "who will be on my ballot?") but they're way too happy to tell you Goober Pyle is gone.

Indiana's primary is tomorrow. I'm on the state's website now -- it's a step up: they haven't given me the latest scoops from Hollywood! Downside, they do not appear to know who'll be on the ballots tomorrow, either. Aha, here it is -- with no link I can find from the site I started on; I had to do a new search.

5 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

The death of George Lindsey, whose winning American Idol and DWTS is important stuff. We can't let silly things like the future of our Country get in the way.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

For what it's worth, the Indianapolis Bar Association's rankings of the various and sundry Superior Court judges on the ballot, if you care to vote against the slate, are found here.

Anonymous said...

I thought you might like hearing this tune from 1936. "The 32-20 Blues".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0H_5PSNokk

Bubblehead Les. said...

Good Luck selling off that "Lugar" tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Here's another site that offers more services. I got there by chasing links from the County Election Board. I assumed Marion County covers your voting district, but that's just based on what info you make publicly available.

http://maps.indy.gov/VIP/
http://www.indy.gov/eGov/County/Clerk/Election/Pages/home.aspx

Yeah, I know you already voted by now, but for next time.