Monday, November 07, 2011

Gah.

Not to complain, but the past weekend's "can't get warm" ailment progressed to dizzy spells today, along with mild disorientation. Gee, I'm having fun now!

--It amazes me that people take drugs in order to feel like this.

(Tam just chided me for claiming chills as "Blogoradosis," which she points out was in her case part of a 103-degree fever and flu. Good point. Never bothered to check my temp, either. What difference would it have made? "Oh, horrors, it's rilly rilly high, go sleep in ice cubes?" Not gonna.)

7 comments:

Drang said...

How about "Oh, crap, I have a really high fever, I'd better go see a doctor, lest I die"?

Not to panic-mong (mong?), but, geeze, Louise, if you're sick enough have dizzy spells, etc., someone ought to be checking your temp, and maybe prescribing meds.

Hate to have anything bad happen to my favorite Alfa Geekette.

Phillip said...

Y'know, people still die of pneumonia and similar things in this day and age. Might want to go avail yourself of some of that 21st century medical knowledge.

Cincinnatus said...

I guess the message is that you should take a little of that wonderful care you had for your mother and apply it for yourself.

Because there are a lot of people who value you, including a bunch of us who never met you.

Feel better soon.

Roberta X said...

Aw, I'm okay -- the chronic migraines leave me very susceptible to dizziness, is all. I just was lurching a little more than usual yesterday. Better now.

Tango Juliet said...

+1 Robin's post.

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

The dizziness and disorientation are probably due to an inner ear infection... if it persists outside of the migraines...time to go to the doc

rickn8or said...

What Drang & Phillip said.